Search

Monday, September 5, 2016

Giada de Laurentiis Giada's Kitchen - Chocolate Panna Cotta with Amaretto Whipped Cream

OMG is all I can say about this recipe! This will be my go to dessert for quite some time now. Considering I am not a huge sweets fan that is saying a lot. This is like chocolate mousse on steroids. And the Amaretto whipped cream is divine. Super easy, very rich and everyone is begging me to make it again. A few quick notes that I am sure made it even better....my sister in law had some fresh milk straight from the cow and I used good chocolate (always a plus!). I don't even know what else to say about this except that rarely do I have my socks knocked off of me. This one did it! Bon appetit! 
https://www.today.com/recipes/chocolate-panna-cotta-amaretto-whipped-cream-wbrp26993381


No comments:

Post a Comment