Search

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Penne with sausage, artichoke and sun-dried tomatoes


Why do I do this blog?  Frankly, it all started when my boys got me a digital camera in an effort to bring me into the 21st century.  I have an old Canon that I always loved to take pictures with and I did a lot of picture taking.  The boys thought that if I could practice using the new camera every day I would quickly relinquish the old camera for the new one, and since I cook so much they decided a food blog was the perfect answer.  Now I just use my phone all the time, but I keep up the blog so that when I die one day and someone asks what I did with all my time (since most folks know I work a lot) they can have a little snapshot into my daily life and passion.  While this blog is public, I don't share it with many people so if you are reading this you are probably one of my very favorite friends and a fellow foodie.  I'm a very private person so these are some of my few personal declarations.  Hope you enjoy the beauty of food as much as I do!  I can't think of a better way to share with the ones we love!  Bon appetit!


Tonight's dinner was a simple penne with spicy Italian sausage, sun-dried tomato and artichoke hearts dish.  The spicy sausage paired with fresh mozzarella was delicious. I really don't do pasta often and I forget how comforting all that warm tomato and cheese goodness can make you feel. That is true comfort food. Nothing hard about this recipe which follows. Enjoy!  Oh yes, and the wine is a must!





No comments:

Post a Comment