Search

Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday night finale

Well, tonight was Mason's final basketball game of his high school career at his school.  Off to the playoffs now. It's been an exciting and long week, and after the game we all looked at one another wondering what was for dinner. As basketball has taken up so much of the week I have not been an attentive mom/wife who has kept the fridge full, but due to a fortuitous misunderstanding I inherited a couple of steamed lobster tails. Even more fortuitous was the fact that THE ONE man who intimidates me in the kitchen (really, he challenges me, but I start to go into shock whenever I have to cook with him) came to the game and we decided to cook dinner together. Lobster and potatoes in cream sauce was amazing! Paired with several nice wines, awesome salad, bread and chocolate croissants for dessert...delicious! Thanks, Hayden, as always, for making me step up to the plate and be accountable to the trade. You truly inspire me and I want to cook just like you when I grow up!!!! Love you, Heidi!

No comments:

Post a Comment