Search

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Me and the Family



OK. Here we go.  I am a blessed wife and mother of two boys, all of whom have a love of food that transcends the usual fast food fare most families gravitate to these days.  Suffice it to say these boys are a little spoiled, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love when it gets all of us into the kitchen together at night and we all compare notes at the end of the meal. There is a huge sense of satisfaction knowing  my children will be able to take care of themselves once they leave home and are out on their own.  Sure, we have one who likes the occasional Chick-Fil-A sandwich, but he doesn't turn his nose up at much other than acorn squash.  Of course, when beef is on the menu he is in heaven.  As I celebrate my 48th birthday this weekend I was trying to think of a fun project; the family thought it would be a good idea to blog our nightly meals for an entire year, complete with photos (taken with my new digital camera, no less....maybe this is really all about making me learn how to use the darn thing!).  Never having done this before, I beg your patience with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment