Search

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Saturday fun at Jack Browns

Where do you go to have an amazing burger unlike any you have ever had? Jack Browns, of course. Spent the day hiking with my guy, seeing the 611 roll through town, visiting the Taubman Museum, partying with friends and eating these awesome burgers. I am going to have to eat every one on the menu. So far I've had two of them. Only a dozen or so more to go! Yum!


                                                       Local IPA. One of our favorites.
      Kevin had their daily special with BBQ Fritos which I refuse to eat, but I'm sure it was amazing!
The Jack Bondurant is one of my favorites. Who would have ever thought to pair a fried egg with a burger? Seriously one of my favorite combinations! I've also had the Elvis burger with the peanut butter             which sounds disgusting, but totally rocked!!!

                                                                Yeah....don't ask....
     Batter covered deep fried double stuff Oreo! Mere words cannot explain how good this is!



No comments:

Post a Comment