Search

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Cooking with Roya

Wow! Roya Gharavi really cranks out the Mediterranean cuisine and makes cooking for 14 seem so effortless. I've taken many cooking classes in my life, but usually end up making things I've already tackled. This was different. Roya actually made a few items that have been on my wish list for a while. The paella rocked the Casbah and was just spicy enough without burning you for the remainder of the evening. But the flan.... Oh the flan.....that nasty little slimy little dish I usually nibble on politely and feign being too stuffed to finish....it was divine.  Despite the fact that I had wrapped up many of my leftovers I managed to find room for this wonderful little treat and eat it all!  Thank you, Roya, for a memorable evening and some wonderful take aways.  Hugs to our new friends, Joanna and Jonathan, 
whom we hope to see again for A Taste of Thai in September.  Love to my foodie BFF, Amy!  You make food come alive whenever we imbibe together!  What a memorable evening. Can't wait for September and another adventure! Bon appetit!














No comments:

Post a Comment