Search

Sunday, November 19, 2017

CURRY CHICKEN WITH CASHEWS

In 2009 Ruth Reichl was Gourmet's editor in chief. I am an avid fan of Gourmet magazine and have subscribed to it over the years, often finding dishes that become family favorites. After reading Ruth's book, Tender at the Bone, I came across a copy of the Gourmet Today cookbook in a used bookstore which was published under Ruth's tenure. It claims to have "recipes for the contemporary kitchen", focusing on cost, speed, number of ingredients and any number of issues facing cooks today. A quick peek told me it would be the contemporary equivalent of the original Joy of Cooking. I have made a few of the recipes, but one that my boys always request and that the editor claims is one of the most popular recipes is the Chicken Curry with Cashews. Good comfort food and different than most dishes I make. Bon appetit!

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/chicken-curry-with-cashews-231358


No comments:

Post a Comment