Search

Saturday, March 21, 2020

WHITE BEAN AND CHICKEN CHILI





I have made a number of white bean chicken chili recipes in my lifetime and am on the search for a really good one. This one was pretty good and as I am a Giada fan I am going to post it in the meantime. I loved the spiciness which gave it a sweet little kick, but not too much to overwhelm the chili. I used fresh spinach as we needed to use it before it went bad. As we try to social distance ourselves during this Covid-19 virus, the kitchen is in full operation and all dishes, though lovingly cooked and thoroughly enjoyed, are served to only two of us...with the occasional exception of having the kids over to eat. I imagine within another week or so we will begin to invite friends to join us, in limited number, of course. In the meantime, I am freezing lots of portions in the event we might possibly get sick. Recipe #22 in 2020....Bon appetit!

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/white-bean-and-chicken-chili-recipe-1948554


No comments:

Post a Comment