Search

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Cookie and Kate's butternut squash soup

Fall....Beautiful fall is here and with it comes my tastebuds awakening to a new palate. While summer fare has been all about the orgasm of fresh, bright flavors from the garden, the emerging fall garden is full of warm, yummy treats...earthy, robust flavors that speak to me of a deep hibernation in which they gather the earthy goodness to remind us that God is with us in all seasons, constantly reminding us of His goodness.

One word....soup. SOUP Soup SouP souP SOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUP! What more do I need to say? First one of the season was butternut squash soup. Simple, comforting, warm, rich and so stinking good for you! What's not to love???????  I once read that soup is so good for you, in fact, because the body finds it so nice to digest since it is already broken down to a huge degree. I wouldn't care if it was terrible for me; I am in love!  Thanks to Cookie and Kate for this simple version. No big ingredients to overpower the simplicity of the squash. Bon appetit! Smooch!!!

cookieandkate.com/2015/roasted-butternut-squash-soup/



No comments:

Post a Comment