Search

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tough Week


How sad about the shooting and the loss of so many innocent lives earlier this week.  This week has been tough as two families we love lost members of their own families as well.  I have not done much cooking this week and have not been good at taking pictures of the fabulous food we have enjoyed at holiday parties.  Although I promised to be committed to posting regularly to the blog, you will just have to cut me some slack once in a while.  In the meantime, thought you might enjoy a few pictures of the liquid lunch Kevin and I had between funerals today.  As you can probably tell, I am a bit tired.  The hot toddy helped.  Here's to the memories of two wonderful people we have lost, Bruce and Doug, as well as prayers of comfort for the families of all those who were taken too soon from their families.  

No comments:

Post a Comment