Search

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Year In Review




















































































WHERE has the year gone?  I have been so bad!  I can barely get the food made, let alone remember to take a picture of it and then find time to post it.  Here are just a very few meals that I was able to take pictures of and remember to upload to the computer.  I hope I haven't duplicated anything.  Looking back at some of these pictures makes me think that we sure do like to eat in the Reyer household.  I am going to really put my best foot forward and try to keep up with this blogging since several of you have asked me about it.  It is kind of fun looking back over some of these pictures.  I can't remember what all the dishes are as I do like to just make things up on the fly or cook a recipe once for kicks.  I feel like I am just putting on the pounds looking at all of these pictures. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can inspire McKinzey to begin her own blog. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete