Search

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Kaddo Bourani

A wonderful Afghani meal, Kaddo Bourani fed my soul (and my soul sisters) last night. A good friend made it for me earlier this week with ground turkey which was something different. I made it with ground chuck which is what the recipe calls for, but both ways were awesome. Note that the pie pumpkins are VERY hard to cut so I did choose to use the butternut squash (the last from our garden) which was perfectly permissable. I love the Israeli spices, especially in the fall.

I even took it a step further this morning and made some delicious toast upon which I put two fried eggs and a bit of the meat sauce and yogurt mint sauce. Suffice it to say it was wonderful! I can imagine the meat sauce could be a great addtition to many different types of dishes.

Happy fall! Bon appetit!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/kaddo-bourani-50023120




No comments:

Post a Comment