Search

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dinner on a dime



Oh, I am SOOOO craving those greens.   I often forget to take the pictures until the meal is over, but suffice it to say, salads have ruled here for the past week or so.  Also, having a craving for roasted potatoes with fresh herbs.  Tonight I made one of Mason's favorites, parmesan crusted chicken with roasted broccoli and Italian pasta.  All plates were cleaned and everyone is stuffed.  The boys helped me with the prep work and everyone (including me) was happy!  I am kind of on a roll, being energized for the New Year, especially after spending the weekend with my fabulous nephew who is a wonderful cook!  Thanks for getting me kick started, David!  And thanks for helping me get those knives in prime shape for all the cooking that is about to begin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment